The Pro-line tilt switch is acutated when material rises to tilt the probe 15 degrees or more from its vertical position. The mercury switch is precisely positioned so that, regardless of direction of tilt, the normally-closed contacts are caused to open. The switches are encapsulated in various sizes to suit the applicatino.
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant tilt switch.
- Simple installation.
- Control unit is solid state, printed circuit board construction.
- Adjustable time delay to 10 seconds- Prevents false trips.
- Control unit standard NEMA 4X enclosure (Model 20-43) or without enclosure (Model 20-43-1) for control panel mounting.
- Performance proven in thousands of applications throughout the world.
- All probes include mounting hardware.
- High level detector in bins and vessels containing a wide variety of materials.
- Chute or transfer point plug-up detector.
- Conveyor belt misaglingment detector.
- Level control in volumetric batching.
- Crash probe for tripper car.
- Starvation or no-flow detector for belt and vibratory feeder.