For Emergency or Normal Shut-Off:
- Universal design for bi-directional activation allows one unit to be used for end or middle locations.
- Universal mounting design allows foe either top or side mounting the switch to the conveyor stringers.
- Rugged cast aluminum enclosuer with standard NEMA-3 clear iridite finish or optional two part baked urethane enamel finish for salt, alkaline, or acidic atmospheres. Also, electro-less nickel is an optional finish for extremely corrosive environments.
- Full cover plate permits easy access to terminals and switches without deactivating or disassembling of switch.
- Compact design for tight fit areas.
- Highly visible black arm against silver or yellow background easily shows condition of the switch being alarm or normal.
- Complete accessories availbe including cable, standoff eyes, and cable clamps.
- Stocked by local distributors for immediate delivery.
- Manual reset lever.
- FM approved Class II models availble along with barriers for Class I areas.
- Optional red flags available for notification of alarm condition.
Emergency or Normal Stop for:
- Conventional belt conveyors
- Shuttle conveyors
- Apron feeders & conveyors
- Bucket elevators
- Packaging lines
- Stockpile/reclaim systems, cranes, shovels and drag-lines.
- Ship loading/unloading systems
- Horizontal feed systems
Resellers please contact us for bulk discounts.